CHERRY BLOSSOMS OF JAPAN CRUISE
Legend:IFM: In Flight Meal B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
Day 1 & 2: PERTH TO TOKYOIFMD
Your holiday begins when you are picked up from home by private vehicle and transferred to the airport. Meet your fellow passengers and Kings Tour Manager and fly to Tokyo. Upon arrival at Tokyo Airport, we will transfer to our centrally located hotel where we have booked you immediate check in. The rest of your day will be at leisure to enjoy how you wish. A welcome dinner will be served at the hotel tonight.
Hotel: Hotel Metropolitan or similiar for 1 night including early check in
Day 3: TOKYO / EMBARK THE CRUISEB D
Today we begin with a city sightseeing tour of Tokyo including the Meiji Shrine, Asakusa Temple and Nakamise shopping street. We then proceed to the cruise terminal to embark our cruise.
Cruise: MS Westerdam (Holland America Line) for 14 nights
Day 4: AT SEAB L D
Day 5: KOBE, JAPANB L D
Day 6: KOBE, JAPANB L D
Day 7: AT SEAB L D
Day 8: NAHA, JAPANB L D
Day 9: ISHIGAKI ISLAND, JAPANB L D
Day 10: HUALIEN, TAIWANB L D
Day 11: KEELUNG (TAIPEI), TAIWANB L D
Day 12: AT SEAB L D
Day 13: KAGOSHIMA, JAPANB L D
Day 14: HOSOSHIMA (MIYAZAKI), JAPANB L D
Day 15: AT SEAB L D
Day 16: SHIMIZU, JAPANB L D
Day 17: YOKOHAMA (TOKYO) TOKYOB D
This morning we disembark the cruise. We enjoy a visit to the Yokohama Sankeien Garden and Yokohama Ramen Museum followed by a bullet train experience from Shin Yokohama to Shinagawa. From here we head back to Tokyo where the rest of the day will be at leisure. Tonight dinner will be served in the hotel.
Hotel: Hotel Metropolitan or similiar for 1 night
Day 18: TOKYO TO PERTHIFMB
This morning we transfer to the airport for our flight home to Perth. Upon arrival into Perth your driver will be waiting to take you home.
Visit Japan in the famous Cherry Blossoms season and while you enjoy a 14 night cruise on-board Holland America’s MS Westerdam. On this tour you will also enjoy a mini stay and sightseeing of Tokyo.
- Home pick-up and return by Hughes
- Fully Escorted by a Kings Tours Manager
- Return Economy Airfares including taxes
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Hotel Metropolitan in Tokyo PLUS early check in
- 14 nights’ on-board the Westerdam
- All Meals and Entertainment on-board the Cruise
- Transfers throughout with a local English Speaking Guide
- HIGHLIGHT - Sightseeing tour of Tokyo
- HIGHLIGHT - Bullet train experience from Shin Yokohama to Shinagawa
- HIGHLIGHT - Visit the Yokohama Sankeien Garden and Yokohama Ramen Museum
- HIGHLIGHT - On board, enjoy live entertainment
- HIGHLIGHT - Learn culinary skills at a cooking show or hands-on workshop with America's Test Kitchen
- HIGHLIGHT - Enrich your travel experience at the new Exploration Central atop the ship
Tours are based on reaching a minimum number. Home pick-up and return is included based on a set radius – surcharges will apply outside these areas. Other
special conditions may apply to each individual tour, please contact the office for further details. The above cost includes$155pp of air taxes which are subject to change. Organised shore excursions are an additional expense. Please note whilst on the cruise B / L / D is included.