New Zealand Cruise 2019 | Majestic Princess
Legend:IFM: In Flight Meal B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
DAY 1: PERTH TO SYDNEYIFMD
Your holiday begins when you are picked up from home by a private vehicle and transferred to the airport. Meet your fellow passengers and Kings Tour Manager then fly to Sydney. Upon arrival, we transfer you to the ParkRoyal Darling Harbour. Settle in before enjoying dinner in the hotels restaurant.
Hotel: ParkRoyal Darling Harbour for 1 night
DAY 2: SYDNEY / EMBARK THE CRUISEB L D
Today we will transfer you to the cruise terminal to board your cruise. Spend the next 12 nights on-board the brand new Majestic Princess.
Cruise: Majestic Princess for 12 nights
DAY 3: AT SEAB L D
DAY 4: MELBOURNEB L D
DAY 5: AT SEAB L D
DAY 6: HOBART (TASMANIA)B L D
DAY 7: AT SEAB L D
DAY 8: AT SEAB L D
DAY 9: FIORDLAND NATIONAL PARK (SCENIC CRUISING)B L D
DAY 10: DUNEDIN (PORT CHALMERS), NEW ZEALANDB L D
DAY 11: AKAROA, NEW ZEALANDB L D
DAY 12: AT SEAB L D
DAY 13: TAURANGA, NEW ZEALANDB L D
DAY 14: DISEMBARK CRUISE / AUCKLANDB D
After breakfast you’ll disembark the ship in Auckland. On the way to the hotel, you’ll be taken on a brief city sights tour which will give you a glimpse into this harbour city. After check-in, the remainder of the day is at your leisure. Dinner will be served in the hotel tonight.
Hotel: Cordis Hotel, Auckland for 1 night
DAY 15: AUCKLAND TO PERTHIFMB
This morning you’ll check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport for your direct flight to Perth. Upon arrival in Perth, your driver will be waiting to transfer you home.
Marvel at the spectacular scenery of Fiordland National Park and immerse yourself in Māori culture as you cruise the waters of New Zealand on-board the Majestic Princess. The Majestic Princess is the newest member of the Princess fleet offering signature favourites as well as many new exciting additions.
- Home pick-up and return by Hughes
- Fully escorted by a Kings Tours Manager
- One way economy airfares and taxes to Sydney and One way economy airfares and taxes from Auckland
- 12 nights’ on-board the Majestic Princess
- 1 nights’ accommodation at the Cordis Hotel, Auckland
- All Meals and Entertainment on-board the Cruise
- Breakfast daily, 12 lunches & 14 dinners
- Transfers throughout
- HIGHLIGHT - See the spectacular land and cliffs of New Zealand from sea
- HIGHLIGHT - Never go hungry on the Majestic Princess with eight choices of dining restaurants and 5 specialty restaurants
- HIGHLIGHT - Enjoy every moment with a range of on-board activities
- HIGHLIGHTS - There’s plenty of entertainment on-board from musicals, dazzling magic shows, feature films, top comedians and dance floors.
A Kings Tour Manager is based on reaching a minimum number. For this holiday, as a cruise in involved, once you have paid the deposit on the tour, it is forwarded to the cruise company to secure your stateroom. The cruise will proceed regardless of whether minimum numbers are met in order to send a Kings Tour Manager. Please note the above cruise prices are subject to change at the discretion of the cruise company. More cruise categories available. For pricing please contact the office. Home pick-up and return is included based on a set radius – surcharges will apply outside these areas. Other special conditions may apply to each individual tour, please contact the office for further details. Organised shore excursions are an additional expense. The above cost include $55pp of air taxes which are subject to change. *Please note whilst on the Cruise B / L / D is included.
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE: 21