NEW ZEALAND FLY, STAY & CRUISE | 2020
Legend:IFM: In Flight Meal B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner
Day 1: PERTH TO SYDNEYIFMD
Your holiday begins when you are picked up from home by a private vehicle and transferred to the airport. Meet your fellow passengers and Kings Tour Manager then fly to Sydney. Upon arrival, we transfer you to the hotel. Settle in before enjoying dinner in the hotel’s restaurant.
Hotel: Sir Stamford Circular Quay for 2 nights
Day 2: SYDNEY / DAY AT LEISUREB
Today you are free to enjoy Sydney how you wish.
Day 3: SYDNEY / EMBARK THE CRUISEB L D
Today we will transfer you to the cruise terminal to board your cruise. Spend the next 13 nights on-board the Ruby Princess.
Cruise: Ruby Princess for 13 nights
Day 4: AT SEAB L D
Day 5: AT SEAB L D
Day 6: BAY OF ISLANDS, NEW ZEALANDB L D
Day 7: AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALANDB L D
Day 8: TAURANGA, NEW ZEALANDB L D
Day 9: NAPIER, NEW ZEALANDB L D
Day 10: WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALANDB L D
Day 11: AKAROA, NEW ZEALANDB L D
Day 12: DUNEDIN (PORT CHALMERS), NEW ZEALANDB L D
Day 13: FIORDLAND NATIONAL PARK (SCENIC CRUISING)B L D
Day 14: AT SEAB L D
Day 15: AT SEAB L D
Day 16: DISEMBARK CRUISE / SYDNEY TO PERTHIFMB
After breakfast you’ll disembark the ship in Sydney. Transfer to Sydney airport for your flight back home to Perth. Upon arrival into Perth your driver will be waiting to take you home.
Fly to Sydney and spend two nights at the beautiful Sir Stamford Hotel Circular Quay before escaping to this unhurried corner of the world, New Zealand. This is where Māori legends, steaming volcanic lakes, penguins and hobbits add to the magical landscape. From the historic North Island to the stirring drama of Fiordland National Park, a cruise to New Zealand with Princess will defy expectations.
- Home pick-up and return by Hughes
- Fully Escorted by a Kings Tours Manager
- Return Economy Airfares including taxes
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Sir Stamford Circular Quay
- 13 nights’ on-board the Ruby Princess
- All Meals and Entertainment on-board the Cruise
- Transfers throughout
- HIGHLIGHT - See the spectacular land and cliffs of New Zealand from the sea
- HIGHLIGHT - Never go hungry on the Ruby Princess with endless options for dining
- HIGHLIGHT - Enjoy every moment with a range of on-board activities
- HIGHLIGHT - There’s plenty of entertainment on-board from musicals, dazzling magic shows, feature films, top comedians and dance floors.
Please note the above cruise prices are subject to change at the discretion of the cruise company. More cruise categories available. For pricing please contact the office. A valid passport is required for this holiday. The Kings Tour Manager is based on reaching a minimum number. Home pick-up and return is included based on a set radius – surcharges will apply outside these areas. Other special conditions may apply to each individual tour, please contact the office for further details. Please note whilst on the cruise Breakfast, lunch & dinner is included.
MAXIMUM GROUP SIZE WITH KINGS: 21 PEOPLE